I can’t afford to buy all the new flashy costume jewelry necklaces and so I decided to make my own. It is simple and cost efficient, plus I can make as many as what I like and I won’t break the bank. It is time consuming, but totally worth it. I love my necklace and wear it every opportunity I get.
With this idea, you can make a necklace that fits to your wardrobe instead of having to look for a necklace that matches it.
What you will need:
1.Beads (and lots of them)
2. A chain
6. Durable thread or gut
7. Necklace clasp
8. Craft rings
1. Gather all your equipment.
2. Thread 6 strings of beads (the length is your choice).
3. Clasp together the end of 2 string of beads (do this with all 6).
4. You will end up with 3 double strings.
5. Attach the 3 clasps and the one end of the chain to a craft ring.
6. Braid the strings of beads and attach the clasps to a necklace clasp and craft ring.
Show me your recreations on Instagram! 🙂