‘My Banana Smoothie is better than your Banana Smoothie’ says literally everyone ever! And while everyone else is debating, I’m watching the show while drinking thee best Banana Smoothie ever.
I have a very busy life between full-time work, keeping up passion for my blogging hobby, staying fitness and healthy, and remembering to have a little fun and adventure. So I am always happy when I can find things to make my life easier – things for people on the run.
My banana smoothie is the prefect on-the-go meal. It gives me energy, provides me with all the minerals and vitamins I need for a great day, and my favourite time to enjoy it is in the morning after my daily workout.
‘Best Banana Smoothie Ever’ Recipe:
- 1 large banana (2 small)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- handful of almonds
- handful of ice cubes
- optional: 1 serving of Annique Lifestyle Shake (Buy Here)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass.
- Top with crushed almonds.
The reason I say that the protein is optional is because I only put it in as a supplement for my workouts. If you don’t workout around the time that you drink the smoothie then there is no need for the protein. 🙂
I use the Annique Lifestyle Shake because not only does it taste good, and is good for the whole family, it also contains an extensive list of essential vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Here are some of the vital benefits of the Annique Shake:
- ANTIOXIDANTS to help remove ageing and disease-causing free radicals from the body (vitamins A, C and E, and nicotinamide);
- STRESS CONTROL with the perfect combination of B-vitamins to support heart-health;
- CALCIUM absorption is supported with vitamin D3 and is, therefore, ideal for the aged or people who are often restricted to indoor activities;
- helps to INCREASE METABOLISM with vitamin B-complex. Increases energy levels and promotes weight loss;
- helps to CONTROL PMS and swelling of limbs during menstruation.