Some find it difficult to integrate a pop of colour with their everyday make up looks. This is a trick that i use. I create my everyday (brown) eyeshadow look and then add a pop of color to the lower lash line. Lately i have been matching my make up with the colour that stands out most in my outfit or accessories.
I generally where greys and browns with a single item such as shoes or earrings, or even a necklace, so it is not very difficult to see the colour that stands out from my outfit. Today, I was wearing black and white and my earrings were silver with a blue detail and so this tutorial just shows you how I incorporated my make up look into my outfit.
Here is how i got this look:
1. Prime the entire lid
2. Apply a very light shade of pink
3. Apply a taupe colour to the crease
4. Apply a darker taupe shade to the same area
5. Apply a dark brown shade to the same area as the 2 previous steps and just build this colour until you get your desired intensity.
6. Create a winged eyeliner.
7. Use a pencil brush to soften up the line of the winged eyeliner. this trick is useful if you can never get the perfect winged liner, you can just draw on the general shape and then blend it out – it will look flawless.
8. Apply an aqua shade eye pencil to the lower lash line.
9. Set that eye pencil with a shadow that is a similar shade
10. here is just fixed up my winged line a little bit.
11. Add mascara.
12. (which has no number on the pictorial) is your finished eye look.
13. Since this is an everyday look, I didn’t put any lipstick on, only some lipice.
Products that I used (in order): essence i heart stage eyeshadow base; Urban Decay Naked Palette “Virgin”; Beauty Treats 88 Professional Palette in Colour for the taupe (colour 10), and dark taupe (colour 21); Urban Decay Naked Palette “Darkhorse”; essence gel eyeliner in “o1 midnight in paris”; essence kajal pencil in “25 Feel the Mari-time”; L.A. colors 16 color eyeshadow palette shade no. 10; essence maximum volume mascara.
Be sure to have a look at my Palette collection so that you can find the best fit eyeshadow colour for your recreations. 🙂
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil), I would love to see them. 🙂
Let me know if there are any designs that you would like me to create.