I generally use make up products from all over my make up drawers to create my make up looks, so for todays look I decided to use a single palette and create a look using that.
I love this MAC palette for winter. When traveling I can just pop this into my make up bag and I have an all-in-one (well sort of) palette. The colours are great for a winter time smokey eye along with 2 lip colours to choose from. I can;t say that I have tried the nude because that would be lying but I have tried the red and it is a very similar colour to MAC’s Diva – it is just a more red-purple whereas Diva is more of a brown-red.
The bronzer – even though it looks too dark for my skin – is actually perfect for my winter colour. trust me, I was very surprised when I realised that it actually works well with my skin tone. I received this palette as a gift from my godmother for christmas last year (I think) and have never really used it until now. Overall I really enjoy it and will probably be using it a lot this winter.
I did find that the colours were very hard to blend and that the shadow would be more intense where I first put the colour, so I had to blend an insane amount.
For this look, I used all 3 of the shadows, and the bronzer, but i did not use any of the lip colours.
Here is how I achieved this look:
1. Prime your lid
2. Use the second shade an apply it to the entire lid
3. Keep applying to the upper part of the lid
4. Use a blending brush and the pink shade for the crease and blend, blend, blend.
5. Take the dark brown colour on the far end and blend that into the crease.
6. Take the second shade again and blend it into the crease just to blend the dark brown well.
7. Use the second shade on the lower lash line.
8. Use a white shimmer eyeshadow to brighten up the inner corner (Not On The Palette!)
9. Apply some mascara (eyeliner is optional)
10. Highlight your brown bone
11. Add some subtle lipstick and your look is complete
Products that I used (In order): Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion; MAC All for Glamour Face Kit in “Gorgeous Bronze”; essence single eyeshadow in 01 “Chill Out”; essence maximum definition volume mascara; Dior 5 colour palette “030 Incognito” (the cream shade); Yardley Lipstick in “High Tea”.
Show me your recreations on instagram (@tylavantil)