I saw a post from Swedish make up artist, Linda Hallberg (www.lindahallberg.com), and i decided that i would recreate it. Of course mine is a little bit different – I don’t have any fake lashes on but they are definitely an option. I think the fake lashes would turn this look from day to night.
Bohemian fashions have become a really big trend recently, and they are exciting looks to create. This look below is my take on a bohemian make up look. There are so many colour substitutes that can be use for this look depending on what clothing you pair it with.
Maroon is a super effective colour to swop out with the blue that I have use in my look and would look great for a winter bohemian look.
I hope you enjoy recreating my look if you do happen to try it out. Be sure to pair it with a nice baggy white T-Shirt and a really funky pair of Boho-Pants, and don’t forget to add a head chain or a feather head piece. 🙂 Below is an outfit idea for the look that I have created.
Here is how I created this look:
1. Prime your lid and apply a nude shade over the entire lid.
2. Apply a peach colour shadow to the top of the lid
3. Apply a taupe shade to the crease and use it to help blend the peach out
4. Apply an aqua shade of blue to the inner corner of the eye and to the lower lash line
5. Use a blender brush with the same nude shadow from step 1 to help blend the shadows in the inner corner
6. Apply a winged eyeliner
7. Apply a turquoise glitter liner to the lower lash line
8. finish off the eye with mascara
9. Apply a neutral lipstick colour so you don’t distract from the eyes
Products that I used (in order): Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion; Beauty Treats 88 Proffesional Palette in Colours for the nude (colour 9), peach (colour 42) and aqua colour (colour 5) shadows; essence gel eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris; L.A. Colors Glitter Liner in “Peacock”; essence maximum length volum mascara; Revlon Beyond Natural Lipstick in 020 “Peach”.
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil) 🙂