It is now Autumn/Winter in the southern hemisphere and I thought that I would create a look that would be appropriate for the Autumn time. The colours that I used made me think of the falling leaves.
I love this look and think that it is great as an everyday look.
Here is how i achieved this look:
1. Prime your lid with a gold cream eyeshadow.
2. Apply an eyeshadow in the same shade as the cream shadow just to enhance the colour.
3. Apply a light brown with a pink under tone to the entire crease.
4. Use a brown and blend it into the crease where you applied the previous shade.
5. Mix a brick red shadow and a taupe shadow and apply it to the outer corner of the lid and blend up into the crease.
6. Apply a brick red to the outer corner of the lid and make sure to blend it out.
7. Apply and orange shadow to the crease and use it to blend the other colours that are already in the crease.
8. Apply the brick red shadow to the lower lash line.
9. Apply some eyeliner.
10. Coat your lashes with your favourite mascara.
11. Blend, Blend, Blend
12. And lend some more. You don’t want any harsh lines in this look.
13. Apply a nude shade lipstick and add a gloss.
Products that I used (In order): essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in “02 Glammy goes to…”; essence quattro palette in “12 Purple Day” the gold shade; essence quattro palette in “05 to die for” the pinky brown shade and the light brown shade; Miss Signature Neutrals Edition Shade 10 (brick red), shade 3 (taupe) and shade 6 (orange); essence gel eyeliner in “01 midnight in paris”; Loreal Paris Miss Manga mascara; MAC lipstick in “Myth” and essence lipgloss in “19 Nude candy”
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil)