I was inspired by a picture that i saw on Pinterest (and I repinned it). I obviously changed a few colours in order to fit with what make up i actually have, and I made a few changes to the look just to make it my own. 🙂
I personally think that this look is a little bit too dark for the day time, but when you decide to wear it is entirely up to you. If you think that this look is too dark for the day time, just change the crease colour to a chocolate brown shade and leave out the Falsies. 🙂
This is a breakdown of my steps in the pictorial:
1. Prime your lid
2. Apply a brick red colour to the outer corner of the lid. Pat the shadow on as it packs on more colour.
3. Apply a glittery light blue shadow to the center of the lid.
4. Apply the same brick red used on the outer corner to the inner corner of the eye.
5. Apply a light brown/nude shade to the crease of the lid (just to help with blending).
6. Apply a grey shadow in the same area that you applied the light brown/nude shade.
7. Use the light brown/nude shade again (on a fluffy brush) and just blend the crease out so that there are no harsh lines.
8. Apply the brick red shade to the lower lash line.
9. Apply some eyeliner and mascara.
10. Apply some false lashes (optional).
11. Apply some lipstick, I picked a nude lipstick because the eyes are dramatic.
Products used (in order): essence I heart Stage eyeshadow base; Miss Signature Neutrals Edition shade 10; Qianyu Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette shade 12; Urban Decay Naked Palette in “Naked”; Miss Signature Neutrals Edition shade 11; MAC Eye Khol in “Smolder”; essence maximum length volume mascara; Eylure Naturalite false lashes in number 020.
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil)