This make up look was another spur of the moment ideas. I don’t really know why I picked the colours that I did, but I think that it all worked out. 🙂
Here is my step by step on how I achieved this look:
1. Prime your lid.
2. Apply a glitter gold cream shadow to your entire lid.
3. Apply a colbat blue shadow to the inner and outer corner of the lid. Pat the colour on rather than brushing it on.
4. Use a brown shade to blend into the crease, also use this shade to blend a “bridge” into the crease from the blue in the inner and outer corners.
5. Apply a grey base blue to the crease of the lid.
6. Apply a dark gold glittery shadow just to the center of the lid.
7. Use a clean fluffy brush to blend everything in the crease so the there are no harsh lines.
8. Mix the colbat blue and the grey-blue together and apply this to the lower lashline.
9. Apply some eyeliner.
10. Apply a thin coat of mascara.
11. Add false eyelashes.
12. Highlight your brow bone and inner corner (tear duct) with a light shade. I picked a cream for my brow bone and a light blue for my inner corner.
13. Apply some lipstick and you’re done.
Products that I used (In order): essence I heart Stage eyeshadow base; essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in “02 Glammy goes to…”; Colbat blue (shade 3), brown (shade 6), and grey based blue (shade 4) are all from a drugstore palette called the Glamour Palette; Qianyu Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette for the gold glitter (Shade 18); essence gel eyeliner in “01 midnight in paris”; essence maximum volume mascara; Eylure Naturalites false lashes in number 020; Dior 5 colour palette in “030 Incognito” the cream shade; 17 Eyes (UK drugstore brand) in “Viva Diva”; Lipstick is Yardley’s “high tea”.
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil) 🙂