I love my smokey eyes, but this one just says something.
This look is great for a night out, plus it is nice and easy to achieve.
Here’s how to achieve this look:
1. Prime the entire eye lid
2. Blend a nude shadow into the crease of your eye
3. Apply a light pink shadow to your entire lid and blend into the crease
4. Apply a light purple shadow over the entire lid and blend into the crease.
5. Apply a dark brown shadow to the outer corner and blend it into the crease.
6. Keep applying until you reach the right intensity.
7. Use a highlighting shade and blend it under the brow and into the crease of the eye to take away any harsh lines.
8. Apply a dark purple to the outer corner of the eye and blend it over the the outer half of the lid.
9. Apply a burgundy shadow to the outer corner and blend into the crease.
10. Give yourself a winged liner.
11. Blend a black shadow into the outer corner of the bottom lashline.
12. Add mascara.
13. Your Final Look 🙂
Products used: essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base; Urban Decay’s Naked Palette in “Naked”, and “Sin”; L.A. Girls Diamond Eyeshadow in “Purple”; Urban Decay’s Naked Palette in “Darkhorse” and “Virgin”; essence pigments in “Blueberry Muffin”; Urban Decay’s Naked Palette in “Hustle”; essence gel eyeliner in “Midnight in Paris”; essence maximum definition mascara; essence lipstick in “Wear Berries”.
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil)