Everyone needs to go all out on make up colours every now an then.
Since i like my golds, nudes and blues i thought that i would add them all together. I have become rather fond of this look and wear it with jeans and a white T – it just gives that extra something.
Here is how to get this look:
1. Start off by priming your eye lids
2. Apply a gold eyeshadow to the entire lid
3. Take a neutral shadow and blend it into the crease (this just helps with blending other colours)
4. Take a dark brown shimmery shadow and apply it to the outer corner and blend halfway through the crease
5. Take a matt dark brown shadow and go over the shimmery shadow just to help blend
6. Apply the shimmery dark brown again and blend it further into the crease to create definition
7. Create a winged eyeliner
8. Take a blue shadow or pigment pot and apply it to the lower lash line – make sure to blend it up into the winged eyeliner
9. Add a bit of mascara and your look is complete
Products that I used: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion; essence stay all day long lasting eyeshadow in Glammy Goes To…; essence pigment in Be My Brightsmaid; Urban Decay Naked Palette colours in Naked, Buck, Dark Horse, and Virgin; essence gel eyeliner in Midnight in Paris; Beauty Treats 88 Professional Palette in Colours (shade 61); essence pigments in Little Mermaid; Maybelline the colossal volum express mascara; Clinique’s Orchid Shimmer lipstick.
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil)