So I know that for some of you, Valentine’s Day is the WORST day ever, but there is no need to be down this V-Day. ❤
To be honest with you, I do not like the idea behind Valentine’s Day. I love my boyfriend every day of the year and I do not see why I have to spend one day buying him over priced chocolates and teady bears. But that is just my opinion and you are totally entitled to yours. I really didn’t intend on offending anyone with the way that I feel about V-Day. So, I have noticed that for most single people, Valentine’s Day can be the worst day of the year. Everyone rubs it in your face that you are going to be alone on Valentine’s Day, but don;t listen to them. Its just another day, one for you to go out with all your friends and embrace your single status. This look is perfect for all those single ladies, and the ones that have no freedom 😉 (my boyfriend would really not appreciate that!)
Here s how to create this look:
1. Prime your lid to hide those veins.
2. Apply a natural brown shade to the outer corner of the eye and blend into the crease.
3. Apply a white shade over the entire lid.
4. Apply a shimmery pink in the same place as the white but blend this shade into the crease.
5. Apply a dark pink to the outer corner and blend into the crease.
6. Apply a dark brown to the outer corner and blend it out nicely.
7. Use a dark brown shade and apply this to your top lash line (this can be replaced by a winged eyeliner for a more classic look).
8. Add some mascara
9. Your final look. I added a pink lipstick to the mix (this is MAC’s Snob).
Show me your recreations on Instagram (@tylavantil)
I hope that you all have a lovely Valentine’s Day,